Simply renew your insurance and you could win back your premium or £250 in Sportsbikeshop vouchers.
Renew your motorcycle insurance policy with Bennetts between 1st - 30th September 2019, and you’ll be automatically entered into our amazing prize draw.
Four lucky winners can choose from either getting their insurance free for the year or £250 of Sportsbikeshop vouchers.
Your cover also comes with a range of exclusive Bennetts Rewards – like Bennetts BSB hospitality, or great discounts like 10% off everything at Halfords.
And don’t forget all the brilliant benefits and great service you get as standard too.
It’s a win win, so renew today.
Sportsbikeshop.co.uk are the UK's number one online retailer of motorcycle clothing and accessories. They stock over 100,000 items and offer free UK mainland delivery and returns on any order over £25. You can check out their full range, here.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all Bennetts customers, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon renewing insurance with Bennetts you will be automatically entered into the prize draw, unless you have chosen to opt out.
3. Only one entry per customer will be entered.
4. The start date of the competition is 01/09/2019. The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on 30/09/2019 in Great Britain. Renewals after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for renewals not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the Friday of every week between 1st of September 2019 and 30th September 2019.
7. The winners will have a choice of either the total value of their insurance renewal for the year or a £250 Sportsbikeshop voucher. If free insurance is chosen, a cheque for the sum of the amount they have already paid for their insurance for that year will be sent to the winner. If the winner pays by monthly instalments the free insurance prize will clear their balance for the year. If the winner has a multibike bike policy with Bennetts, this counts as one policy and will be covered. If the winner has more than one policy with Bennetts, only one policy will be eligible but the winner may select which policy. If the Sportsbikeshop voucher is chosen, a £250 Sportsbikeshop voucher which will be emailed to the winner via their chosen email address.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details on their policy) in the first 2 weeks after the draw and must provide a postal address if they choose free insurance to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. This will only happen with the winners consent.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize only.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB