Why choose Bennetts insurance?
Bennetts is a motorcycle insurance specialist, currently providing insurance cover for more than 230,000 bikers. Key benefits of our service include:
- 24 hour UK based specialist Claims Team
- 90 days EU cover included as standard
- 5 Star Product (as rated by Defaqto)
We will search several top UK insurers within our panel to get you our best rate on your insurance cover. We are not like other brokers, comparison sites or insurance companies. Here's how we are different:
- You can talk to people: We have a UK-based call centre with real people you can talk to! We are even open on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- We are good at claims: We have an excellent bike specialist claims team who can be contacted 24 a day, every day. We are here to help when you really need it the most.
- Pay by monthly instalments: You don’t have to pay all your motorcycle or scooter insurance premium upfront. We can set you up to pay in monthly instalments, to make your life a little bit easier (subject to status).
- We can include European Union cover and riding other bikes (subject to conditions): You can travel to any country within the European Union for up to 90 days in one single trip (as standard). Check with us to see if you meet the conditions to be covered to ride other motorbikes as part of your insurance policy.
- 3 Levels of RAC Breakdown cover: If you are stuck at the side of the road you could benefit from a fast and highly trained network like RAC. We now offer 3 levels of RAC Breakdown cover to ensure you get the cover you need at a price to suit your budget. So add RAC Breakdown cover to your policy for peace of mind.
We can provide extra cover options: We have a number of additional cover options, ranging from from Helmet and Leathers cover, to No Claims Discount Protection and Personal Accident cover. We can also arrange multi-bike policies, so you can put them all on one policy and save on your premium.
Click here to get a quote and see how Bennetts can help you with your Insurance needs today.