1.The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via Facebook by tagging a friend.
4. The opening date for entries is at 2pm on Wednesday 10th July 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 10.00pm on Wednesday 10th July 2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Each winner will receive one pair of weekend tickets to the 2019 Adventure Bike Rider Festival at Ragley Hall.
7. Winners will be selected at random by a computer process.
8. The winners will be notified on Facebook on 10th July 2019 and must reply with their postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 12 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.