Welcome to Britain’s most paternal motorcycling podcast, Front End Chatter Episode 74, supported by the infinite patience of our friends at http://www.bikesocial.co.uk/, in association with Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists... and while we can’t quite make up for lost time, we can chatter about a bunch of stuff including:
- armchair gossip about current MotoGP shenanigans – mostly from Argentina, for whom no-one is crying apart from Marc Marquez who, upset at not being disqualified for riding the wrong way up the track, went on to effectively disqualify himself from the race, several times over – what is Marc Marquez on, is he becoming MotoGP’s bad boy, and is he heading for a biggie?
- a bit of catch-up with WSB and BSB, including a refreshingly new look to the top step of the BSB podium at Donington in the shape of a myopic mop-head from Kent called Bradley Ray...
- ...plus a bit of chat about Triumph’s Tiger 1200 XRT v BMW’s R1200GS TE v Ducati’s Multistrada 1260S Touring v KTM’s 1290 S Super Adventure
- ...and a bit about Kawasaki’s Z900RS v BMW’s RnineT Pure and Yamaha’s XSR900...
- ...and exactly how extraordinary is Kawasaki’s H2 SX SE?
- what’s the point of KTM in MotoGP?
- does being a dad slow you down?
- which retro naked bike has the sportiest character?
- should Triumph release a Speed Triple RS half-faired sports tourer?
- can you do a track day on a BMW R1200GS?
- is the VFR800Fi a future classic?
- can we form an emotional attachment to an inanimate object?
- why do some bikes have unadjustable suspension that works, while some have adjustable suspension we struggle to set-up?
- why do journalists criticise adjustable suspension, then comprehensively fail to actually be bothered to adjust it?
- hello to Jason Isaacs
- what’s the best bike to get married on?
...and so much more!
Thank you for sticking with us, and please remember to visit www.bikesocial.co.uk to give us a Like.
You can catch us on the usual social media things they have now:
...or on Front End Chatter’s Facebook page.
And please email your questions and thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you prefer a direct download, click here. No, not here but below: