British company Davida have been hand building helmets and motorcycle accessories for more than 30 years. Since the beginning, their team has been creating classically styled products, such as their latest offering, the Davida PMX goggle.
The PMX is a lightweight (116g) goggle designed to be used with any open-faced jet-style helmet. To fit in with today’s trend of low profile open faced helmets the PMX has a sleek design ensuring it will sit flush beneath the shell of your chosen lid.
The PMX has 17mm of foam for comfort and although they are said to be universally designed, the company understandably claims that they will fit a Davida helmet better than any other. The company advises that they work best with the Davida Speedster V3 and Ninety 2, as well as the XS and small sized Davida Jet helmets.
• Flexible black plastic curved frame offering a sleek, close and aerodynamic fit with maximum peripheral vision
• Supplied with a clear lens made from 0.8mm Lexan polycarbonate with 380 UV protection, as well as anti-fog and scratch resistant coatings
• 17mm deep high density comfort foam creates a dependable wind tight facemask
• Ventilation on top and bottom of goggle frame with additional filtration foam to catch dust
• 40mm wide, adjustable Black elasticated strap with three silicon grip strips on the inside to hold onto the helmet without damaging the paintwork.
• Supplied with a protective bag
The Davida PMX goggle is priced at £32.20 plus VAT and is available now from your local Davida dealer or through the website: www.davida-helmets.com
Replacement lenses are available in clear, yellow, smoke, mirror finished smoked silver and what Davida calls 'Smoke Red Revo Mirror'