BikeSocial are offering five lucky MotoGP™ fans the chance to WIN the new MotoGP18™ video. Enter over on our Facebook page
Terms and Conditions for MotoGP18™ video game giveaway:
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter, entrants will need to comment on the Bennetts Bike Facebook
4. The opening date for entries is 18.00 pm on 25th May 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59 pm on 30th May 2018 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on the 31st May 2018 ("Draw Date"). There will be five winners in total.
7. The winner will receive a copy of the MotoGP18™ video game, either in PS4 or Xbox format.
8. The winner will be notified by social media (using details provided at entry) before 1st June 2018 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within two days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 15 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by PQube (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a message to Bennetts on social media (Facebook) within 30 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as Bennetts of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.