Posted: 08 Sep 2014
Your chance to win a brand new Ducati 899 Panigale with Bike Social! Simply sign up for a free profile and you’ll be entered into the prize draw!
Don’t have a Bike Social profile?
Then sign up for a free profile, just . As soon as you profile is verified you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Already have a Bike Social profile?
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the word ‘Ducati’ and a link to your Bike Social profile.
Bike Social’s Marc Potter on the Ducati 899: “Few things will wake you up in the morning like a Ducati 899 Panigale. The beautiful little Ducati is enough to give anyone with even a drop of petrol in their veins a reason to get out of bed and that’s before you ride it.” – Read his full review here.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the Ducati giveaway competition (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Bennetts, which is a trading name of Bennetts Biking Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 09028554, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 19 and above. The Winner will require a minimum of a category A2 licence. If the Winner holds a category A2 licence then the bike can be restricted accordingly; however, the Winner shall be responsible for any additional cost.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants should create and verify a profile at www.BikeSocial.co.uk within the dates specified in point 8. Those who already have a Bike Social profile can enter by emailing email@example.com within the dates specified in point 8 with their name and the word ‘Ducati’ in the email subject line. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- An alternative entry mechanism will be available exclusively to those attending the 2014 Classic TT between 22nd-26th August 2014 by filling in a card from one of the Bennetts’ promotional staff. Only one card per entrant can be submitted and each card entitles the entrant to an extra chance of winning.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion will run from 12pm Monday 1st September until 11:59pm Sunday 2nd November (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- The Prize (“the Prize”) consists of: a 2014 registered Ducati Panigale 899
- The Winner (“the Winner”) will be responsible for insurance of the bike, and must be in possession of the relevant documents before riding it.
- The Winner shall be selected at random from the pool of entrants that follow the entry criteria above by Monday 3rd November 2014.
- The Winner shall be notified by email on Monday 3rd November 2014 by 12noon and shall have until 9pm on Monday 17th November to claim their Prize by confirming their address by email.
- The Prize can be collected from an official Ducati dealership as chosen by the Winner
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
- There shall be no cash alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
• tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process which, in the opinion of the Promoter, in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
• tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
• acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
• violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on the social networking site;
• acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
• submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
• any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending a personal message to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.