Posted: 07 Apr 2014
Bike Social is offering one lucky winner and three jammy mates a week-long VIP trip to the 2014 Isle of Man TT.
We've arranged for luxury glamping accomodation for you and three mates to stay in your own private area of the campsite, and we'll fly you all there.
You’ll be free to roam the Island during race week before heading to the paddock on Senior Race day with VIP paddock-passes to watch the prestigious race in style. If that's not enough, we'll also arrange for you and your three mates to get a fast-lap of the TT circuit in the course car.
It’s easy to enter:
For existing Bike Social profile holders: simply send an email to email@example.com with your name and the words ‘IOM TT’.
Don’t have a Bike Social profile? Then sign-up for a free profile, just . As soon as your profile is verified you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
By simply creating and verifying a Bike Social profile, you could win a packing consisting of:
These are the Terms and Conditions for the prize draw:
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants should create and verify a profile at www.BikeSocial.co.uk within the dates specified in point 7. Those who already have a Bike Social profile can enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, within the dates specified in point 7, with their name and the words ‘IOM TT’ in the email subject line. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Promotion will run from 12pm on Monday 7 April 2014 (“the Opening Date”) until 9pm on Sunday 4 May 2014 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. The Prize (“the Prize”) is: a VIP IOM TT package for four people at the 2014 IOM from 30 May – 7 June and includes: return flights for four people (equivalent to economy class) to be confirmed by the Promoter, Senior TT hospitality (including lunch and snacks) for each person, a ride in the pace car for the Winner and three other people, 8 nights accommodation in an individual 5m Bell Tent including breakfast and a welcome hamper on arrival.
9. The Winner (“the Winner”) will be responsible for travel to and from the airport and any other expenses associated with any activity not detailed in the Prize
10. The Winner shall be selected at random from the pool of entrants that follow the entry criteria above by Thursday 8th May 2014 at 9am.
11. The Winner shall be notified by email on Thursday 8th May 2014 by 12noon and shall have until 9pm on Monday 12th May 2014 to claim their Prize by confirming their address by email.
12. In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
13. There shall be no cash alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
15. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending a personal message to email@example.com within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
17. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.