Author: Bike Social Posted: 25 Oct 2015
To celebrate the end of the 2015 season, Bennetts are throwing a party! It's set to take place in Birmingham ahead of the opening weekend Motorcycle Live and they’ll have Senior TT winner John McGuinness, and a number of other special guests on stage throughout the night!
So far, we've confirmed Moto3 World Champion, Danny Kent, three-time BSB champ Niall Mackenzie and Britain's next big thing, Rory Skinner will be at the event!
It's invite only, so if you want to come make sure you get entered into our prize draw to win tickets! One lucky couple will get an overnight stay in the Hilton and tickets to Motorcycle Live too!
Entering couldn’t be more simple! Just email your name and a contact number, plus confirm your availability on Friday 27th November 2015, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition closes on Monday 23rd November.
Full terms and conditions can be found here:
- These terms and conditions apply to the VIP Evening: 2015: A season to remember (“the Promotion) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Bennetts, which is a trading name of Bennetts Biking Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 09028554, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, PE2 6YS (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants should emai email@example.com with their name and contact details, including a telephone number, plus confirm their availability on the evening of Friday 27th November 2015. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion will run from 3pm on Friday October 30th to 3pm Monday 23rd November (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- There shall be two levels of prizes. The Top Prize consists of two tickets to a VIP Evening with John McGuinness and Scott Redding, which will take place at Hilton Hotel Birmingham Metropole on Friday 27th November 2015. This price will also include an overnight stay at the hotel and two tickets to Motorcycle Live at the NEC.
- There will be 24 runner-up prizes consisting of a pair of tickets to the VIP Evening with John McGuinness and Scott Redding, which will take place at Hilton Hotel Birmingham Metropole on Friday 27th November 2015.
- The Prizes do not include any expenses, such as travel and accommodation costs and the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims for expenses. Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel.
- The winners shall be selected at random by 4pm Monday 23rd November 2015 (“the Winners”). The Winners shall be notified by email by 6pm on Monday 23rd November and shall have until 12pm Wednesday 25thNovember 2015 to claim the Prizes.
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winners shall forfeit the Prizes and the Promoter may select alternative Winners.
- In the event that any named guests are unable to attend due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the event will still continue and the Promoter may, at its discretion, arrange for an additional complimentary event for the Winners.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prizes although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for that/those of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
- violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Bike Social
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
15. Details of the Winners’ names may be obtained by sending a personal message to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of thePrizes.
17. The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prizes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winners in connection with the Prizes including but not limited to travel, accommodation or refreshments. Where the Prizes involves use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winners will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.