Look out, it’s Front End Chatter E92, the biking podcast enabled, empowered, energised and veritably triggered by the cosmonauts at bikesocial.co.uk and bods at Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, without whom this would all still happen but much less often.
And this week we have:
- Why being a MotoGP legend is bad for your health (especially if you’re a Brit)
- who’s actually likely to win the MotoGP title the next time Marquez doesn’t?
- what happened at the unfeasibly warm Bennetts British Superbike season opener at Silverstone
- why we won’t be watching the 2020 Dakar Rally from Saudi Arabia
- ideas to replace a Honda Blackbird with a £4500 sporty all-rounder
- why fixed spring rates are a great unspoken compromise of biking
- is the cost of insurance is putting off new riders?
- should you wait and get a used Svartpilen 701 or Iannone your KTM 990 SM?
- if you could spend two weeks touring in the UK, where would you go?
- ...and lots lots more. It’s a vintage FEC-sack.
Thank you to you, to BikeSocial.co.uk, to Bennetts, and see you at Cadwell Park on August 13th.
Please email thoughts, questions and comments to:
Or download directly, by clicking HERE