Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter E80, brought to you from the girded loins at www.bikesocial.co.uk and supported by bike insurance humanoids at Bennetts.
This week, chatter topics for your aural entertainment are:
- Romano Fenasti – the hot-headed ex-Moto2 rider is definitely cracked, but should he be sacked or backed following his Misano misdemeanour?
- Mufga’s been riding BMW’s new, enlarged, Shiftcam (careful!) R1250GS...
- ... and Simon’s had a go on Yamaha’s NIKEN with some BikeSocialists (and a FECer; hi Dan)...
- ... and they’re not the only ones; other FECers who’ve tried the Niken let us know what they think,
Plus loads more of your emails, including
- Harley out-selling Triumph, Ducati and Suzuki in Europe last year,
- is MotoE going to be any good,
- why V4s don’t sound like inline fours,
- is it possible to ‘see’ grip,
- best mods for Aprilia’s RSV-R
- advice for smaller riders
- ...and lots more.
Thanks, as always, for listening, please bookmark www.bikesocial.co.uk and get your insurance from Bennetts, follow us on Twitter @Mufga and @SimonHbikes and get in touch via email@example.com
Or if you prefer a direct download, click here. No, not here but below: