Hello and welcome to episode 76 of Front End Chatter, Britain’s most argumentative motorcycling podcast, presented in the loosest sense of the word by Martin Fitz-Gibbons and Simon Hargreaves, and spilling seamlessly into your ears courtesy of www.bikesocial.co.uk – the motorcycling world on a website – and Bennetts, the bike insurance people who put back more into biking than any other insurance company, and that’s a true fact.
On E76 we have:
• Jorge Lorenzo – why’s he started winning on a Ducati, why’s he signed to ride for Honda in 2019, what’s in it for new teammate Marc Marquez, and is there a conspiracy theory we can generate from it all? (The answer is yes)
• Peter Hickman’s astonishing Senior TT lap record, and a lengthy discussion (again) about whether discomfort at supporting the event is legititmate
• Why so many motorcyclists dislike football
• How to do 200mph on the cheap
• Should there be courses in basic motorcycle understanding?
• Why Honda’s NC750X is a good bike. But only if you don’t test ride a Yamaha Tracer 700 first
• Suzuki GSX-R750 – is the best middleweight sportsbike on the road?
• Can anyone actually name Jonathan Rea winning a “really close and exciting race that will go down in history”?
• ...and much more (well, a bit)
Thank you very much for listening, please visit www.bikesocial.co.uk for all your motorcycling media needs, and please subscribe on iTunes or your Android device to make sure you get every episode of FEC.
Please email your thoughts, questions, musings – in either written or .mp3 formats – to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you prefer a direct download, click here. No, not here but below: