Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, Britain’s best and most motorcycling podcast, supported through slim and thin by the veritable font (or indeed fount; both are legitimate) of tests and news and reviews, bikesocial.co.uk. And of course, Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists – check out their customer rewards and make the most of being insured!
Right. Nothing going on here. Nothing to see, move along.
No, of course we have ill-informed gossip about:
- Norton – the story you’ve probably already heard, where you can read a bit more, and – while it’s a mere speck of insignificance compared to the very real issue and pain of people losing their life savings – we discuss the role of the motorcycle media in the sorry saga
- Triumph’s new Tiger 900 – what’s the crank like?
- Kawasaki’s new Z1000S... sorry! Ninja 1000SX – what’s the steering like?
- Suzuki’s V-Strom 1050 XT – what’s the paint job like?*
- MotoGP is nearly back, with the closest testing times from Sepang in the history of ever meaning it’s even more pointless to try and derive any relevance from it – and why the top-placed factory rider has a V-Strom 1000...
- •news on Iannone’s hair and sausage drug defence
- and of course the mighty FEC-sack, including:
- how to wave at other riders
- VFR800Fi or late 90s Blade?
- do mods make a used bike more or less valuable?
- how to overcome a fear of leaning a bike through corners
- ...and much more.
* It's gorgeous!
Thanks again for lending us your ears – we really appreciate it – and thanks for all your emails which are truly thought provoking, funny, interesting and just plain daft. Please keep them coming – addressed to:
Thanks to our friends and benefactors at Bennetts and bikesocial.co.uk – the place for your all biking information, and bike and travel insurance.
Get us both on the socials
@SimonHbikes and simonhbikes (Insta)
Or you can download directly, by doing that right-clicky thing HERE