Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter episode 103, suspended like a great chattering hammock from the stout tree trunks at bikesocial.co.uk and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists.
And what a rambling podcast we have this week, only tangentially about motorbikes but also talking in topics such as:
• MotoGP from Aragon, with how the winning bike was second slowest, how Bradley Smith beat a factory Honda and what happens to all the “New World Champion” T-shirts that are made for riders who don’t end up winning them
• Jonathan Rea’s fifth WSB title proves a knife can win in a gunfight if the guy with the gun shoots himself in the foot – or unless he’s actually shot in the foot by a CEO with a Photoshopped head, then takes the money and runs onto a Fireblade
• news of Honda’s 2020 Africa Twin, including how it’s different from last year’s bike up to and down to lower seat height, more power, fancier gadgets and electric springs – and how much it’ll all cost
• plus gossip about the 2020 Triumph Street Triple, Kawasaki’s supercharged naked, BMW’s new S1000XR, F850GT and 850R, remote-controlled KTMs
• whether Ewan and Charlie’s ride across South America on Harley-Davidson Livewires is the most fascinating thing ever or a total irrelevance and, really, who cares? Answers on the back of a TV script please
• plus loads more nonsense about
– how to do 200mph on the cheap
– more motorcycling Room 101 topics (and a few disagreements!)
– what can replace a KTM 990 SuperDuke?
– what’s the best litre sportsbike replacement for a 2010 S1000RR?
– how to chainsaw braches on a fallen tree and why a Husqvarna won’t run on mineral two-stroke....
...and much, much more of the same.
Thank you for listening, thank you for joining in with the conversation by emailing your thoughts, questions, considerations and jokes to email@example.com
Please visit bikesocial.co.uk for your two-wheeled info, check out the Bennetts YouTube channel for some cool bike vids, and get your bike and travel insurance from the mighty Bennetts themselves.
That is both amazing and great.
or if you prefer to download directly...CLICK HERE