Author: Oli Rushby Posted: 05 Jun 2015
Bruce Anstey led the way in Friday evening’s qualifying session, with a fastest lap of 129.394mph in the later practice session.
Michael Dunlop set the second fastest time on just his second lap on the Buildbase BMW superbike, qualifying him for Sunday’s Superbike race.
Guy Martin was third fastest on the Tyco BMW ahead of teammate William Dunlop and GBmoto’s Gary Johnson.
Fastest man of the week so far Ian Hutchinson was down in sixth with a 125.743 ahead of Dan Kneen and John McGuinness. Conor Cummins and Peter Hickman completed the top ten.
Hutchinson topped the timesheets on his Team Traction Ctrl Yamaha with a lap of 124.927 ahead of John McGuinness and Dean Harrison.
William Dunlop was fourth on the CD/IC Yamaha followed by younger brother Michael on the MD Racing Honda with a time of 124.358. Lee Johnston completed the top six.
With most big names qualified for the Superstock class, Dean Harrison led the way with a 126.059 ahead of Keith Amor and Peter Hickman.
All classes will get practice sessions tomorrow with the RST Superbike race pushed back to Sunday due to expected high winds.
- B. Anstey - Valvoline Racing by Padgetts – 129.394
- M. Dunlop – Buildbase BMW Motorrad – 128.636
- G. Martin – Tyco BMW Motorrad – 127.861
- W. Dunlop – Tyco BMW Motorrad – 126.907
- G. Johnson – GBmoto Kawasaki – 126.806
- Hutchinson – PBM Kawasaki – 125.743
- D. Kneen – Valvoline Racing by Padgetts – 125.714
- J. McGuinness – Honda Racing – 125.714
- C. Cummins – Honda Racing – 125.490
- P. Hickman – Briggs Equipment UK BMW – 124.725
- Hutchinson - TTC Yamaha - 124.927
- J. McGuinness - Jackson Racing Honda - 124.480
- D. Harrison - MarTrain Yamaha - 124.358
- W. Dunlop – CD/IC Yamaha - 124.260
- M. Dunlop - MD Racing Honda - 124.223
- L. Johnston - EC Racing Triumph - 123.785
- K. Amor - RigDeluge Honda - 122.684
- C. Cummins - Jackson Honda - 122.145
- D. Kneen - Valvoline Padgetts Honda - 121.277
- D. Stewart - Honda - 120.151
- D. Harrison – Mar-Train Yamaha – 126.059
- K. Amor – RigDeluge BMW - 124.918
- P. Hickman – Briggs Equipment BMW – 124.725
- A. Bonner – Thepeoplesbike Kawasaki – 124.161
- M. Jessopp – Riders Motorcycles BMW – 123.982
- R. Kneen – Chalmers Builders Kawasaki – 123.707
- D. Hegarty – Downshift Team ILR Kawasaki – 123.479
- M. Sweeney – MJR Kawasaki – 123.463
- A. Lawson – Shirlaw Kawasaki – 123.312
- D. Stewart – Wilcock Honda – 123.160