Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter, Britain’s nicest motorcycling podcast, with Simon H & Mufga, punctuated and perforated by Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists and BikeSocial.co.uk, home of news, views, road tests and Jammie Dodgers.
And on this month’s – hang on, it’s been a month? – we chatter about:
- the closest, craziest MotoGP season since records began with exploding brakes, exploding forearms, exploding engines, first-time winning teams, bikes and riders, unlikely crashes and testing pit-to-bike radios
- why World Superbike is worth watching this year
- the merits or otherwise of Ewan and Charley’s Long Way Up, on Harley Livewires
- does Regina’s new M-Endurance chain signal the end of lubing and adjusting?
- is the FIM’s criteria for five push-ups really sufficient to determine a human’s fitness to ride a MotoGP bike?
- do bike journos adjust test bike suspension to suit their preference?
- do men really ask their partners for ‘permission’ to buy a new bike?
- the wisdom of repairing a puncture with a proper kit v a self-tapping screw
- how to start racing and which is the best bike or series to choose?
- which is the best hypersportsbike for a bit of pillion action?
- has the rise of social media bike content and the decline of print media brought younger riders into motorcycling?
Plus much more (well, a bit).
Thank you for listening and supporting Front End Chatter; please email your questions, thoughts and queries to:
And catch FEC on the socials at
Or, if you prefer I direct download, you can find the MP3 here