Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter Episode... oh, look, who's counting? It's not like we're keeping score.
Anyway – here are Simon and Martin, Making Britain's Biking Podcasts Great Again, with special thanks and appreciation to bikesocial.co.uk, the one-stop shop (except, er, it's free) for all your bang-up-to-date biking news, views and reviews (not sure that works). And of course thanks also the Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists, for their continued loveliness and support. Hugs.
And on FEC102 (stop it!) we have:
- how motorcyclists get in the way
slightly tardy but nonetheless entertaining flashback to the Misano MotoGP in which Marquez and Rossi renew an old on-track friendship and Jorge Lorenzo falls out of friendship with Honda (recorded literally milliseconds before General Zarco got dumped by KTM)
- a new Harley ridden by Martin in that America they have now
- have you ever lost the passion for bikes or riding?
- what's the worst bike of the last 10 years?
- should we record another FEC LIVE at the NEC bike show?
- is there any other racing besides road racing, and why speedway is a good night out
- is poor marketing to blame for the drop in numbers of young riders?
- are seats less comfy than they used to be?
- which matters more: smiles-per-gallon or engine size?
- what's the best bit of Scotland to ride?
...all this and more!
Thanks for listening, and longtime love to everyone who helps us make FEC the FECnomena it is.
Or download by right clicking and "save as..." from here