Author: Bike Social Posted: 10 Mar 2015
Ever wanted to do the Isle of Man TT VIP style? Now you could be in with a chance! We’ve teamed up with Dunlop way a two-day VIP experience to the 2015 TT and entering couldn’t be easier!
We’ll fly you over to the Island in enough time to enjoy a whole host of VIP experiences, including rider meet and greets, a tour of the island and much more! On Thursday night, Dunlop will put you up in Snoozebox accommodation in the heart of the paddock. The next day you’ll enjoy VIP hospitality on Senior TT Race Day, including lunch, snacks and drinks plus a closed roads lap in the course car.
To enter, all you need to do is register for a profile! to sign up now.
If you already have a profile, simply email email@example.com with the subject line: “IOMTT Competition” and make sure you include a link to your existing profile.
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – BIKE SOCIAL VIP TT COMPETITION
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants should create and verify a Bike Social profile at www.BikeSocial.co.uk within the dates specified in point 7. Those who already have a Bike Social profile can enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, within the dates specified in point 7, with their name and the words ‘IOM TT’ in the email subject line. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Promotion will run from 12pm on Tuesday 10th March 2015 (“the Opening Date”) until 9pm on Sunday 10th May 2015 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. The Prize (“the Prize”) is: a VIP IOM TT two-day trip for two people at the 2015 IOM from 11th-13th June 2015 and includes: return flights for two people (equivalent to economy class) to be confirmed by the Promoter, Senior TT hospitality (including lunch and snacks) for each person, a ride in the pace car for both the Winner and guest, 1 night accommodation in a luxury Snoozebox (courtesy of Dunlop Tyres) located in the heart of the paddock, including breakfast and a welcome hamper on arrival.
9. The Winner (“the Winner”) will be responsible for travel to and from the airport and any other expenses associated with any activity not detailed in the Prize
10. The Winner shall be selected at random from the pool of entrants that follow the entry criteria above by Monday 11th May 2015 at 9am.
11. The Winner shall be notified by email on Monday 11th May 2015 by 12noon and shall have until 9pm on Monday 25th May 2015 to claim their Prize by confirming their address by email.
12. In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
13. There shall be no cash alternative to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal value.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
15. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending a personal message to email@example.com within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
17. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.