Posted: 16 Oct 2013
Win! 5 pairs of Motorcycle Live tickets to giveaway!
We have five pairs of tickets to Motorcycle Live 2013 at the NEC to give away and to be in with a chance of winning one pair of tickets all you need to do is create and verify a free Bike Social profile between 9am on 25th October and 9pm on 11th November.
To create a profile simply click here to be directed to the registration page.
If you already have a Bike Social profile and wish to be entered into the prize draw then please drop us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read a preview of Motorcycle Live 2013 here.
Terms and Conditions for Motorcycle Live Tickets competition:
- These terms and conditions apply to the Motorcycle Live ticket competition (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Bennetts, which is a trading name of Bennetts Biking Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 09028554, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants should create and verify a profile at www.BikeSocial.co.uk within the dates specified in point 7. Those who already have a Bike Social profile can enter by emailing email@example.com within the dates specified in point 7. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion will run from 9am Friday 25th October 2013 until 9pm on Monday 11 November 2013 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- There are 5 pairs of Motorcycle Live tickets to be won. There will be 5 winners; each prize contains two tickets to Motorcycle Live to be used on any day between 23 November 2013 and 1 December 2013.
- The allocation of the Prizes, like the selection of their recipients, shall be on the basis of random selection the results of which are final.
- The winners shall be selected at random from the pool of participants that follow the entry criteria by Monday 11th November 2013 at 9 pm, (“the Winners”). The Winners shall be notified by email and their names posted on Bike Social on Tuesday 12th November and shall have until 5pm on Monday 18th November to claim the Prize by confirming their address per email.
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prizes although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for that/those of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
• tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
• tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
• acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
• violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on the social networking site;
• acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
• submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
• any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- Details of the Winners’ names may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prizes.
- The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prizes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winners in connection with the Prizes including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation or refreshments. Where the Prizes involve use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winners will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.