To celebrate the latest additions to its premium product range, Dunlop is offering the chance to win a pair of selected tyres*, plus an exclusive Dunlop Ogio No Drag Mach 3 Rucksack.
You can win one of the following sets of tyres.
Dunlop has enhanced its premium hypersport road tyre, with an emphasis on maintaining street performance and giving riders a sustained and exhilarating ride in all conditions. We reviewed the SportSmart MAX earlier this year at the Dunlop test facility in the south of France.
Whether it's long haul touring or demanding road-riding, the test winning RoadSmart III marries precision handling and stability with outright grip and mileage.
Designed for street-riders who also venture off road. The TrailSmart enhances traction and grip in wet and dry weather and helps to reduce rolling resistance for better mileage.
Dunlop Mach 3 Rucksack
The Ogio No Drag rucksack range is perfect to wear on your bike as the aerodynamic design will reduce drag while riding. Including a 15-inch laptop pocket and a fleece lined smartphone pocket, this rucksack will ensure comfort and will keep your valuables safe.
Terms & Conditions
By entering in accordance with the process described below, entrants will be entered into a prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) for the chance to win a pair of RoadSmart III, SportSmart 2 MAX or TrailSmart tyres, plus a Dunlop goodie bag. (The “Prize”). The Prize does not include the cost of fitting the chosen tyres. The Prize must be claimed within the timeframe outlined in these terms and conditions.
1. Entrants and Eligibility: This Prize Draw is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are those who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of entry, excluding employees and directors of The Promoter, their spouses and direct family members, The Promoter’s agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion, and will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entries from persons who are not Eligible Persons will be disregarded.
2. The Prize Draw will run from 26th July 2017 to 15th August 2017, with winners being drawn on 16th August 2017. To be included in the draw, all entrants must complete the form online at (https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2017/july/win-dunlop-tyres-and-rucksack) no later than 23:59pm on 15th August 2017. Winning customers will be notified within 3 days of the prize draw via email.
3. The winning entrant will be taken to be the person whose name appears in the entry. There will be 1 (one) Prize Winner (The Prize Winner). Each Prize Winner will receive a pair of RoadSmart III, SportSmart 2 MAX or TrailSmart tyres, plus a Dunlop goodie bag. All other associated costs and arrangements are to be borne by The Prize Winners and The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any such costs incurred for whatever reason.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and The Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Eligibility for and winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per Eligible Person is permitted. Any attempt by an Eligible Person to enter the Prize Draw more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registration, or any other methods will void all that Eligible Person’s entries.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize or transferred.
7. The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by a computer process implemented by The Promoter after the Prize Draw period and notified by email sent from email@example.com within 3 (three) days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. After confirming acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner will then be contacted by Dunlop within 28 days to arrange receipt of the Prize. If any Prize Winner does not contact The Promoter or its agents within 3 (three) days of being notified by email, an independent person selected by The Promoter will select a subsequent random Prize Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This process will continue until 1 (one) winner has been contacted, after which the Prize will be deemed un-awarded (the "Contact Communication").
8. The Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to it shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning the decision shall be entered into.
9. All Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time. A Prize is redeemable only by the named Prize Winner and must not be transferred to any other party. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
10. The Promoter accepts no liability of any nature in relation to the Prize Draw or any matter relating to or incidental to it, and entrants agree to hold The Promoter and its employees and agents harmless in relation to all such matters, except in relation to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of The Promoter.
11. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. The Promoter: Saga Services Limited, Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
14. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.