Welcome to Front End Chatter Episode 54 – bought to you by our friends at www.bikesocial.co.uk; go check them out!
Subjects for discussion in E54 include:
• MotoGP from The Hot Springs Of the River Hondo circuit in Argentina – who won, who fell off, who thought they should've won, how many miles per gallon Cal Crutchlow gets from his RCV, and a whole bunch of nerdy stats including some so nerdy we can't actually work out what they mean
• World Snoozerbike from Aragon where <mumble>
• British Superbike from Donington Park
• plus some bikes we've ridden including a thorough review of KTM's revamped 390 Duke, and a less coherent mention of Honda's new Rebel, CB1100s and CBR and CB650F
• plus your emails, which is easily the best bit, including why no-one makes 750 sportsbikes, why Rea could become the most winningest rider ever in WSB this year, and why swapping a Daytona 955i for a Versys 650 is a good idea.
Thanks for listening, please visit www.bikesocial.co.uk to download FEC (or buy insurance from Bennetts), get hold of Martin and I on Twitter at:
And please keep firing in those emails about anything you want to correct us on, or want us to find out for you, or... whatever you want. Email:
Of course, please listen to FEC from our new home at www.bikesocial.co.uk, if you're not already.
Chatter again soon!
Or to directly download, head to: http://traffic.libsyn.com/frontendchatter/FEC54.m4a