Welcome to Front End Chatter Episode 53a, powered yet again by our friends at www.bikesocial.co.uk – and yes, it’s the first of two FECs; 53b will be along shortly. Or at least soon.
In the meantime, feast your ears on the will they, won’t they two-wheeled soap opera of Qatar MotoGP – including:
• how recording BT Sport in hi-def when you haven’t upgraded your package can result in missing the race
• the argument for and against remounting a crashed bike
• how Tech3 Yams (pronounced ‘Trois’, but don’t tell Simon) do well at Qatar until a certain Moto2 champion gets carried away
• disrespeculation about why Crutchlow crashed
• some nerdy stats about top speed
• what exactly Lorenzo is packing in his lunchbox
• plus chatter about World Superbike, World Supersports 600 and 300 at Aragon, and BSB at Donington – including a guest appearance by Martin Fitz-Guintoli...
We also say farewell to Sir John Surtees, have a quick tour around Suzuki’s new and rather wonderful V-Strom 650, the less new and less wonderful V-Strom 1000, and chatter about the launch of the least powerful, least torquey, most heavieriest and most expensive Yamaha R6 ever which neither Martin or Simon attended, but about which they have an opinion anyway. Typical.
Thanks for listening, your emails will be answered in FEC53b, and please please please get in touch via:
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – Front End Chatter
And, of course, please listen to FEC from our new home at www.bikesocial.co.uk
Chatter again soon!
Or to directly download, head to: http://traffic.libsyn.com/frontendchatter/FEC53a.m4a
Until next time, Chatteristi