Your have successfully signed up.
The all-inclusive Motorcycle Live ticket means that every live feature and event at the show will be absolutely FREE. That’s seven opportunities to ride a bike, non-stop interactive entertainment, classic, custom and special anniversary displays, celebrity appearances and the incredible FMX Live Arena! Over 33 of the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers will be present showcasing not only their existing models, but also their 2017 machinery for the first time in the UK. To book, call 0844 581 2345 or visit www.motorcyclelive.co.uk
We have five pairs of Motorcycle Live tickets to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is sign up to receive the monthly BikeSocial newsletter. To do that just enter your email address in the box below and click 'Sign up'. As simple as that.
BikeSocial are proud sponsors of #AskWhitham on the Black Horse Stage in Hall 3. Every day at 11.00, 12.00, 14.00, 15.00 & 16.00, racer-turned-commentator James Whitham takes to the stage to grill a whole host of MotoGP, WorldSBK, BSB and TT stars on the 2016 season, giving a fascinating insight into the highs and lows of life as a professional racer. Got a burning question then tweet to #ASKWHITHAM!
If you're at the show, come and see the lovely Bennetts folk on the stand also in Hall 3.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Motorcycle Live 2016 prize giveaway (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The promoter of the Promotion is Bennetts, which is a trading name of Saga Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 09028554, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE (“the Promoter”).
4. The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants need to sign up to receive the monthly BikeSocial newletter by entering a valid email. Only one entry per customer.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Promotion will run from 12noon Thursday 27th October 2016 to 11.59pm Thursday 10th November 2016 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. There shall be 5 individual prizes (“the Prizes”) and 5 winners (“the Winners”). The first five names selected at random will each win a pair of tickets to Motorcycle Live 2016.
9. The winners shall be selected at random by 10am on Friday 11th 2016. The Winners shall be notified by email by 6pm on Friday 11th November 2016 and shall have until 5pm on Tuesday 15th November 2016 to claim the Prizes which will then be posted.
10. In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winners shall forfeit the Prizes and the Promoter may select alternative Winners.
11. There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prizes although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for that/those of equal value.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
13. Details of the Winners’ names may be obtained by sending a personal message to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
14. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prizes.
15. The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prizes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winners in connection with the Prizes.