Win a £500 Brittany Ferries voucher to use towards any holiday or ferry crossing.
Bennetts Travel Insurance - provided by Aspen Syndicate, which underwrites for Lloyd's Insurance - is for both riders and non-riders and is designed to protect you on a wide variety of trips, from a relaxing weekend break with the family (just like any other travel cover), to a tour on Harleys across America, or your first time at the Nürburgring on your Fireblade.
Bennetts Travel Insurance policy holders must be aged between 18 to 70 for Essential Policies and aged between 18 to 75 for Premium and Ultimate Policies.
What’s more, purchase a Bennetts Travel insurance policy before 30th November 2019 and you could be the lucky winner of a £500 Brittany Ferries Voucher which can be redeemed as full or part payment against any holiday or crossing.
In addition to their crossing service, Brittany Ferries have a wide range of holidays to choose from including motorcycle (and car) tours in France, Spain and Portugal. They also offer holidays in Southern Spain and the Algarve, gites in France, family friendly cottages and hotels, golfing breaks, disabled friendly holidays and pet friendly too.
Find out more:
Holidays: Click here.
Ferry Crossings: Click here.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon purchase of a Bennetts Travel insurance policy via https://www.bennetts.co.uk/travel-insurance) or over the phone on 0330 018 6322 you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 10.00 am on 26th June 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 30th November 2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing a quote online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete quotes and any incomplete quotes will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any quotes which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on December 5th 2019("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive a £500 Brittany Ferries voucher.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 10th December 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above..
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.