Mick Extance off-road motorcycle experience centre and Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa monthly giveaway.
We’ve partnered with the legendary Dakar Rally rider Mick Extance and the stunning Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa to give you the opportunity of an incredible off-road experience and overnight stay in the beautiful Welsh countryside.
Mick Extance founded and runs the off-road experience school with a dedicated team of instructors who ensure that every rider has a day to remember.
Enter now and take a look at just how good this prize is below the entry form.
This competition is open to all. This month’s competition ends on the 31st October 2018 with winners being selected on 1st November 2018.
Simply complete the form below to enter.
Mick Extance off-road experience centre
Catering for all abilities and even those who have never even ridden a bike before (no licence required), Mick’s team of expert instructors will give you as much or as little guidance as you require and will tailor the day to suit your needs in miles of empty forest with some of the best views in Britain.
Once you’ve got used to your bike and mastered the controls, it’s time to hit the trails. At the end of the day you’ll receive a certificate and a personal feedback form to help you continue your biking journey.
If the above is not for the person you’d like to take with you on this trip, don’t worry, they can enjoy the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa whilst you ride.
Find out more about Mick Extance Off-road experiences here.
Please note: ‘Mick Extance Bridgestone Experience ’ has public liability insurance in order to protect customers and the public in the event of negligence by any of its staff or agents.
You may wish to consider purchasing Personal Accident Insurance before attending the experience day, but please be aware that in the case of an accident, you will not be able to make a claim through Bennetts.
Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa
The prize includes a one night stay in the stunning Lake Vyrnwy Hotel including breakfast. The hotel is a popular place for bikers and is set in some of the best riding roads in Britain.
If the off-road riding experience is not for you or your plus one, why not enjoy an optional day in the Spa instead?
The alternative Spa prize is complementary entry in to the Spa and Thermal suite, a mud rasul, a 25 minute treatment, plus a light lunch.
With incredible views over the lake, walking trails, cycling, spa treatment and an award winning restaurant plus much much more, there’s no better place to enjoy the surroundings than the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel and Spa.
Find out more about the Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa here.
Terms and conditions
By entering in accordance with the process described below, entrants will be entered into a prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) for the chance to Win an Off-road motorcycle experience and a stay in the stunning Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa for two. The Prize must be claimed within the timeframe outlined in these terms and conditions.
1. Entrants and Eligibility: This Prize Draw is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are legal residents of the United Kingdom and who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of entry, excluding employees and directors of The Promoter, their spouses and direct family members, The Promoter’s agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion, and will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entries from persons who are not Eligible Persons will be disregarded.
2. The Prize Draw will run from 2nd October to 31st October 2018, with the winner being drawn on 1st November 2018. To be included in the draw, entrants must enter online at this page no later than 23:59 on 31st October 2018.
3. The winning entrant will be taken to be the person whose name appears in the entry. There will be 1 (one) Prize Winner (The Prize Winner). The Prize Winner will be contacted via email. Any other associated costs and arrangements, if applicable, are to be borne by The Prize Winner and The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any such costs incurred for whatever reason.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and The Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Eligibility for and winning of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per Eligible Person is permitted. Any attempt by an Eligible Person to enter the Prize Draw more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registration, or any other methods will void all that Eligible Person’s entries.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize and is not transferable.
7. The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by an independent person selected by The Promoter after the Prize Draw period and notified by email (using the email address on their policy) by 1st November 2018. The Winner must reply to that email, confirming their postal address, within 3 (three) days. If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 (three) days, then the Winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter will select a subsequent random Prize Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This process will continue until a winner has been contacted, after which the Prize will be deemed un-awarded (the "Contact Communication").
8. The Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to it shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning the decision shall be entered into.
9. All Prizes are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time. A Prize is redeemable only by the named Prize Winner and must not be transferred to any other party.
10. General: The Prize Winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNER Mick Extance & Lake Vyrnwy, The Marketing Team, Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB within 14 days of the prize draw.
11. The Promoter accepts no liability of any nature in relation to the Prize Draw or any matter relating to or incidental to it, and entrants agree to hold The Promoter and its employees and agents harmless in relation to all such matters, except in relation to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of The Promoter.
12. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
14. The Promoter: Saga Services Limited, Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
15. Offer supplied by Lock-in Marketing, 7 Walker Avenue, Milton Keynes MK12 5TW. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
16. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts