1. These terms and conditions apply to the Oulton Park BSB ticket prize draw (“the Promotion”) and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. To enter the Promotion, entrants will need to add a caption on the Facebook entry post pinned to the top of Bennetts Bike Facebook page.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
5. The promoter of the Promotion is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” (company no. 00732602) whose registered office is at Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE (“the Promoter”).
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Promotion will run from 16.00 on 12th September 2017 until 10.00 on 13th September 2017 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
8. There shall be 14 pairs of tickets (14 winners) for general admission (“the Prize”).
9. The Winners shall be selected at random on 13th September 2017. The Winners shall then be notified via a direct message on 13th September 2017 and shall have until 23.59 on 13th September 2017 to respond and claim the Prize.
10. In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select (an) alternative Winner.
11. There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for that/those of equal value.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
• tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
• tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
• acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
• acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
• submitting entries with the intention of selling the Prize;
• submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
• any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
13. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
14. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their name(s), geographic location and photograph.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize including but not limited to travel, accommodation or refreshments. Where the Prize involves use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winner will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.
18. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and they are wholly free of any or all liability in connection with this contest.