Exploring these remote parts of India you'll experience a great deal, from tackling mountainous landscapes in challenging conditions, to rubbing shoulders with the indigenous people and its iconic wildlife. Your tour guides, Nomadic Knights, have given this trip a difficulty rating of 70%. You'll be covering 2200 kilometres across all 7 states of North East India whilst crossing the infamous Brahamputra river twice.
Courtesy of Bennetts partnership with Nomadic Knights, we're delighted to offer you a $1000 discount on the 'India's Lost World' tour of March 2017. Using your exclusive promotion code 'BENNETTS1000' you can claim your discount whilst booking on the Nomadic Knights website here. With only 10 places available and a closing date of December 31st, we suggest to book quick.
On this tour you'll be riding the Royal Enfield Himalayan adventure bike - whether you're looking to go on road or off road - the Himalayan is renowned for its versatility and comfort no matter what the conditions.
The Himalayan is a 411cc single-cylinder adventure bike developed to be equally at home on the urban commute as it is tackling the mountains upon which it is named.
Read BikeSocial's review of the Himalayan here.
Nomadic Knights will provide transport from a designated pick up point in Guwahati on the 18th of March 2017. They will also provide transport to Guwahati Airport when the trip ends on the 1st of April 2017.
Use of a brand new 411cc Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Mechanical & Logistical Support.
Hotels and accommodation.
Breakfast & Evening meals.
What's not included
Your flights, visa, travel insurance, refreshments and any other transport not stated above won't be included in the cost of the tour.
Redeem your offer
Using the $1000 discount voucher 'BENNETTS1000' in the booking process, the cost of this trip will be $3,980 USD for riders and $3,780 USD for pillions.
You will see your discount appear on the order review screen. For full terms and conditions please see the bottom of this page.
About Nomadic Knights
Alex Pirie is the founder, owner and tour leader at Nomadic Knights. He has been running tours in India since 2006 and based there permanently since 2008. He has personally led over 70 tours sized between 5 and 130 riders with over half through the mighty Himalayas. All their tours are fully supported with professional medical and technical staff.
So if you want to get out of your comfort zone in an amazing country, press the reset button on your life or just have an amazing biking adventure, visit the Nomadic Knights website to get a flavour of what lies ahead. Earlier this year, Bike Social’s Jim Bowen took part in the Nomadic Knights tour of India’s Lost World - you can read about his experiences here.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the $1000 discount offer for Nomadic Knights “India’s Lost world” tour. (“the Promotion”)
2. The Promoter of the Promotion is Bennetts, which is a trading name of Saga Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 732602, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE (“the Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will run from November 14th 2017 to December 31st 2017 (“the Closing Date”). Orders received after the Closing Date using the Promotion will not be accepted.
4. This offer is open to all parties excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families.
5. This Promotion entitles the customer to $1000 discount on the “India’s Lost World” tour available online at www.nomadicknights.com
6. Your purchase must be made online at www.nomadicknights.com. You can enter the promotion code BENNETTS1000 in the ‘Voucher Code’ field on the ‘Order review screen’ during the booking process. Your discount will then be shown.
7. There are 10 available places on this tour which will run from Saturday March 18th 2017 to Saturday April 1st 2017 and these will be claimed on a first come first served basis.
8. The offer does not include any expenses, such as external travel and the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims for expenses. Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel to India.
9. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the tour.
10. The users of the promotion may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of using the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
13. All purchases are also subject to Nomadic Knights terms and conditions which can be found at www.nomadicknights.com/terms-and-conditions
14. If you have any further queries regarding the trip itself, please visit http://www.nomadicknights.com/form