Win a pair of tickets to the UK's biggest motorcycle show!
Motorcycle Live, the UK’s biggest motorcycle show, returns to The NEC, Birmingham from 17th-25th November 2018, offering two-wheeled entertainment for bike fans of all ages and levels of experience and we're giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to this fantastic show!
With the chance to have a first look at all the new motorcycles for 2019, a brand new Moto-Cirque Show, famous riders and celebrities plus parts, accessories and the latest kit, it promises to be a fantastic event.
Simply complete the form to enter! To find out about the advanced ticket package, further information can be found below the form.
Advanced tickets at The NEC
Advance tickets are now on sale at just £19.50 per adult, with a saving of £5.50 compared to the on-the-door-price* and children under 10 get in absolutely free, those aged 11-16 are just £1**.
The all-inclusive show ticket allows access to four halls packed with everything the world of motorcycling has to offer, including: brand-new, just-unveiled models from over 35 leading manufacturers; all the latest motorcycle kit and accessories; 10 free interactive riding features; non-stop live entertainment; biking celebrities and a brand-new free, high octane extravaganza that promises to have the crowd on the edge of their seats – Moto-Cirque.
There is also an additional advance ticket worth £25.00, which includes entry to the show and an Oxford HD MAX disc lock worth £25.00. A discounted car parking rate is also available by booking in advance. Motorcycle parking is free.
Advance ticket buyers purchasing online are automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of hundreds of on-the-spot prizes in the show’s Golden Ticket promotion, from caps and t-shirts to signed merchandise and event tickets, all donated by Motorcycle Live exhibitors and partners.
Click below to book or call 0844 581 2345 for more information.
*Closing date for advanced tickets is 5pm on 16 November 2018. There is a £1.50 fulfillment fee per order.
**Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
Terms and conditions
By entering in accordance with the process described below, entrants will be entered into a prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) for the chance to win a pair of tickets to Motorcycle Live 2018. The Prize must be claimed within the timeframe outlined in these terms and conditions.
1. Entrants and Eligibility: This Prize Draw is only open to Eligible Persons. Eligible Persons are legal residents of the United Kingdom and who are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the time of entry, excluding employees and directors of The Promoter, their spouses and direct family members, The Promoter’s agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion, and will be subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entries from persons who are not Eligible Persons will be disregarded.
2. The Prize Draw will run from 24th September to 21st October 2018, with the winner being drawn on 22nd October 2018. To be included in the draw, entrants must enter online at this page no later than 23:59 on 21st October 2018.
3. The winning entrant will be taken to be the person whose name appears in the entry. There will be 5 (five) Prize Winners (The Prize Winners). The Prize Winners will be contacted via email to the address provided at entry. Any other associated costs and arrangements, if applicable, are to be borne by The Prize Winner and The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any such costs incurred for whatever reason.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, Eligible Persons will be deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and The Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Eligibility for and winning of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per Eligible Person is permitted. Any attempt by an Eligible Person to enter the Prize Draw more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registration, or any other methods will void all that Eligible Person’s entries.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize and is not transferable.
7. The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by an independent person selected by The Promoter after the Prize Draw period and notified by email (using the email address on their policy) by 22nd October 2018. The Winner must reply to that email, confirming their postal address, within 3 (three) days. If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 (three) days, then the Winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter will select a subsequent random Prize Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. This process will continue until a winner has been contacted, after which the Prize will be deemed un-awarded (the "Contact Communication").
8. The Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to it shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning the decision shall be entered into.
9. All Prizes are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time. A Prize is redeemable only by the named Prize Winner and must not be transferred to any other party.
10. General: The Prize Winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to: WINNER Motorcycle Live 2018, The Marketing Team, Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB within 14 days of the prize draw.
11. The Promoter accepts no liability of any nature in relation to the Prize Draw or any matter relating to or incidental to it, and entrants agree to hold The Promoter and its employees and agents harmless in relation to all such matters, except in relation to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of The Promoter.
12. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes the Prize Winner’s consent to The Promoter’s use of the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, information for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
14. The Promoter: Saga Services Limited, Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent CT20 3SE.
15. Offer supplied by Lock-in Marketing, 7 Walker Avenue, Milton Keynes MK12 5TW. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
16. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts