Kawasaki Motors UK will be hosting the ‘Ultimate Ninja Experience’ for participants to try out the new Ninja ZX-6R on track and receive coaching from Kawasaki's special guest, Chris Walker!
The lucky winner will be able to choose a free place at the following events:
This amazing prize will give you the chance to try the Ninja ZX-6R in the thrilling environment of a racetrack and learn track craft from Chris Walker.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Simply complete the form below to enter the competition. This competition is open to all.
1. The prize draw is open to all, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted at https://www.bennetts.co.uk/landing-pages/kawasaki-ninja-june. Only one entry per user is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 6/6/2019. The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on 30/06/2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 01/07/2019.
7. There is one (1) prize to be won.
9. Winners will be notified by email (using the email address on their policy) on 01/07/2019 and must reply to the email confirming their postal address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Prizes may not be sold, auctioned or re-sold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Bennetts, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB