We know that classic bikes are something special. That's why we've secured this iconic bike for our competition for all classic bike riders to enter.
Get a quote for your classic bike before the end of the year and you'll be entered into a draw to win this fantastic classic 1995 Ducati.
This is the bike that changed everything. Ducati’s 916 won more World Superbike titles than any other machine, but more than that, it taught a generation that torque and traction were as important as brute horsepower. Small, like a 250cc race bike, torquey like a big-twin should be but raw, aggressive and stunningly accurate through any corner. Ducati’s 916 was the bike of the 1990s.
Oh, and it happens to be the most beautiful motorcycle ever made too. A cast-iron, guaranteed future classic, no question.
Competition ends on December 31st 2019. Terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Want to find out more about a Ducati 916BP? Check out BikeSocial's in depth review here.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon completion of a quote for insurance for a classic motorcycle that is eligible for the classic benefits (summarised onhttps://www.bennetts.co.uk/motorbike-insurance/classic-bikes) at www.bennetts.co.uk or over the phone on 0330 041 2174 you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 10.00 am on 26th April 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 31st December 2019 in Great Britain. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing a quote online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete quotes and any incomplete quotes will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any quotes which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on January 5th 2020("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive a Ducati 1995 Ducati 916BP.
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 10th January 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Ltd, trading as “Bennetts” of Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.