Posted: 09 May 2014
World Superbikes heads to the UK for the first and only time this season at the end of this month and we're giving you the opportunity to be there for race day!
Watch your British racing heroes such as Tom Sykes, Chaz Davies and Alex Lowes take on the rest of the field at their only home race this season.
We've got five pairs of tickets to give away for race day and entering couldn't be simpler!
If you don't have a Bike Social profile... and your entry will register!
If you do have a Bike Social profile... drop an email to email@example.com with the subject 'WSBK' and a link to your profile!
Full T&Cs below!
Terms and Conditions for WSBK Tickets competition:
- These terms and conditions apply to the Bike Social Donington Park World Superbike ticket competition (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Bike Social, which is a trading name of Bennetts Biking Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 09028554, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, PE2 6YS (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants should create and verify a profile at www.BikeSocial.co.uk within the dates specified in point 7. Those who already have a Bike Social profile can enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within the dates specified in point 7. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion will run from 9am Friday 9th May 2014 until 9am on Monday 19th May 2014 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- There are 5 pairs of Donington Park World Superbike tickets to be won. There will be 5 winners; each prize contains two general admission race day tickets to the Donington Park round of the World Superbike Championship valid for Sunday 25th May 2014. Tickets will be collected from the ticket office at Donington Park on Sunday 25th May 2014.
- The allocation of the Prizes, like the selection of their recipients, shall be on the basis of random selection the results of which are final.
- The winners shall be selected at random from the pool of participants that follow the entry criteria by 9am on Monday 19th May 2014 (“the Winners”). The Winners shall be notified by email and their names posted on Bike Social by 12pm on Monday 19th May 2014 and shall have until 12pm on Wednesday 21st May 2014 to claim the Prize by sending an email.
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for that Prize.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prizes although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for that/those of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
• tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
• tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
• acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
• violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on the social networking site;
• acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
• submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
• any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- Details of the Winners’ names may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prizes.
- The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prizes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winners in connection with the Prizes including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation or refreshments. Where the Prizes involve use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winners will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.