Author: Bike Social Posted: 16 May 2014
Got a stunning picture of your bike? Share it in Bike Social's gallery between Friday 16 May and Sunday 1 June and you will be entered into a prize draw for a Muc-Off cleaning kit worth £40!
Whether it's in your garage, on your drive, in your living room or parked up at a picturesque location, submit the picture in which you think your bike looks best!
Please note: Only pictures uploaded to Bike Social's gallery will be entered into the competition. Photos send via Facebook, Twitter or any other means will not be accepted.
Terms and Conditions for Bike Social Photo Competition – May – Muc Off Cleaning Kit
- These terms and conditions apply to the May Bike Social Photo Competition Prize Draw for a muc-off cleaning kit (“the Promotion) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Bike Social which is a trading name of Bennetts Biking Services Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 09028554, whose registered office is at Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and hold profiles (profile holders) at www.bikesocial.co.uk
- To enter the Promotion, profile holders should upload at least one image of their motorcycle to Bike Social’s gallery: http://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/photos. Entries in any other manner will not be accepted. Any photos uploaded are subject to the Bike Social Website Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion will run from 9am on Friday 16th May 2014 until 9pm on Sunday 15th June 2014. Entries submitted outside this period will not be accepted.
- There shall be one prize: MucOff Cleaning Kit (“the Prize”), worth £40 and includes:
- · Muc-Off Biodegradable Bike Cleaner
- · Muc-Off Bike Spray
- · Muc-Off Detailing Brush
- · Muc-Off Soft Washing Brush
- · Muc-Off Two Prong Brush
- · Muc-Off Claw Brush
- Expanding Sponge.
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- One winner shall be selected at random by 12pm on Monday 2nd June 2014, from all profile holders who have uploaded an image of their bike during the course of the Promotion (“the Winner”). The Winner shall be notified via email by 4pm on Monday 16th June 2014 and shall have until 5pm on Monday 30th June 2014 to claim the prize.
- In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner. The alternative Winner will be contacted via email and will have 2 (“two”) weeks from the date of notification in which to claim the prize otherwise they also will forfeit the prize. No alternative Winner will then be selected.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for those of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
15. Details of the Winner’s name may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Promotion’s closing date.
16. Personal data will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only for fulfilment/delivery of the Prize. The Winner shall not be liable for the cost of delivering the Prize.
17. The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names (via Twitter or otherwise), geographic location and photograph.
18. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any circumstances beyond its control which prevent it from fulfilling its Promotion obligations.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.