You have successfully signed up.
WIN tickets to Motorcycle Live 2017!
Motorcycle Live, the UK's biggest bike show, is back at The NEC, Birmingham from 18-26 November and we’re giving you the chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets including FREE parking!
There will be non-stop interactive entertainment, celebrity appearances, classic, custom and special manufacturer displays and the awesome FMX Live presented by Arenacross.
But arguably the most popular attraction for the thousands of bike fans flooding through the doors every year is the chance to see the brand-new machinery from the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, on display in the UK for the very first time. There will be at least 38 manufacturers appearing at Motorcycle Live 2017 – that’s a whole lot of new metal for visitors to feast their eyes on.
Simply fill out the form below before the end of 1st November to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions apply
To keep up to speed with the latest news and reviews, sign up for the BikeSocial newsletter below.
For more information on the show, visit www.motorcyclelive.co.uk. Advance tickets are on sale now priced at just £19.50 per adult, £12 for Seniors, £1 for 11-16 year olds and FREE for children aged ten and under (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult).
Closing date for advanced tickets is 5pm on 17 November 2017. There is a £1.50 fulfilment fee per order.
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Saga Services Limited, trading as 'Bennetts'.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted by completing the form at www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2017/september/win-motorcycle-live-tickets-with-bikesocial here and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is on September 22nd 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59pm on November 1st 2017. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. 10 winners will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on 2/11/2017.
8. Each winner will receive one of 10 pairs of tickets including free parking to the Motorcycle Live Event at the NEC between 18th-26th November 2017. Tickets are valid for one day only and on any day of the event.
9. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 4/11/2017 and must reply providing a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The prize is supplied by MCI Exhibitions Ltd - 1 Rye Hill Office Park, Birmingham Road, Allesely, Coventry, CV5 9AB. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
19. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.