Author: Bike Social Posted: 27 Jan 2015
We all love a trip to the pub, right? Yep, thought so! Well we might just have a date for your diaries.
We’re hosting a VIP Evening with Scott Redding next month and this is your chance to bag some money-can’t-buy tickets.
TV’s Matt Robert’s will host the event at a private venue in London’s West End where star attraction Redding will be joined on stage by a number of special guests.
To get your hands on tickets for this exclusive event, you need to be available and able to get to Central London by 18:30 on Friday 13th February. If you are, simply drop an email with your contact details (including phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Evening with Scott Redding’.
As this is an exclusive event, spaces are limited and will be allocated at random from the pool of entrants. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Terms and Conditions for VIP Evening with Scott Redding Ticket Application
- These terms and conditions apply to the VIP Evening with Scott Redding Ticket Application (“the Promotion) and entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Bennetts, which is a trading name of Bennetts Biking Services Limited, registered in England and Wales, company number 09028554, whose registered office is Enbrook Park, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, PE2 6YS (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open only to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who are aged 18 and above.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants should email email@example.com with their name and contact details, including a telephone number plus confirm their availability on the evening of Friday 13th February 2015. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promotion will run from 3pm on Tuesday 27th January 2015 to 12pm Friday 6th February 2015 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- There shall be 15 prizes consisting of a pair of tickets to a VIP evening with Scott Redding, which will take place on Friday 13th February 2015 from 6:30pm at Riley’s Sports Bar (food and drink will be provided at the venue) in Central London (“the Prizes”).
- The Prizes do not include any expenses, such as travel and accommodation costs and the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims for expenses. Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel.
- The winners shall be selected at random by 1pm on Friday 6th February 2015 (“the Winners”). The Winners shall be notified by email by 6pm on Friday 6th February 2015 and shall have until 12pm Wednesday 11th February 2015 to claim the Prizes.
- In the event that any Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winners shall forfeit the Prizes and the Promoter may select alternative Winners.
- In the event that Scott Redding is unable to attend due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the event will still continue and the Promoter may, at its discretion, arrange for an additional complimentary event for the Winners.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prizes although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for that/those of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process, (including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries allowed), or any other process, which, in the opinion of the Promoter in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- tampering with the operation of the Promotion or the website of the Promoter;
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion;
- violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines on Bike Social
- acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual; or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
14. Details of the Winners’ names may be obtained by sending a personal message to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 (“six”) weeks of the Closing Date.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Promotion but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prizes.
16. The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prizes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winners in connection with the Prizes including but not limited to travel, accommodation or refreshments. Where the Prizes involves use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winners will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.