1. The moneyback guarantee is open to all new customers aged 16 or over and a UK resident.
2. This moneyback guarantee applies to new Bennetts Bike Insurance customers only, purchasing a Bennetts Bike Insurance (Comprehensive, Third Party only and Third party Fire & Theft) policy between 1st March 2012 and 31st August 2012.
3. Where a Bennetts Bike Insurance policy is cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the customer receiving their policy documents, Bennetts Bike Insurance will reimburse the full basic policy price, the price of any add-ons purchased at the same time as the Bennetts Bike Insurance policy and any other fees or charges (except any applicable mid term amendments (MTA) fees) to the customer (the “Refund”). In addition to this the applicable cancellation fee will be waived. The Refund may be paid by Bennetts Bike Insurance to the customer in more than one instalment.
4. MTA fees will not be reimbursed. MTA fees apply where a customer makes a change to their policy. For further details regarding MTA fees please see full Terms & Conditions of the Bennetts Bike Insurance policy.
5. Where a customer cancels a Bennetts Bike Insurance policy and is entitled to the Refund under this moneyback guarantee, such customer may request that Bennetts Bike Insurance donate the time on cover charge and any applicable credit card charge to the charity Riders for Health (registered no. 1054565). Where the customer requests that Bennetts Bike Insurance makes such a donation, Bennetts Bike Insurance will match the amount of their donation and will donate the aggregate sum to Riders for Health. Where a customer makes such a donation, such customer acknowledges and agrees that the time on cover charge and any applicable credit card charge will not form part of the Refund received by the customer.
6. Each customer is only entitled to receive one Refund under this moneyback guarantee. Where a customer has claimed under this moneyback guarantee, this moneyback guarantee will not apply to any other Bennetts Bike Insurance policy purchased by the same customer at any time. In these circumstances the standard cancellation policy (as detailed in the full Terms & Conditions of the Bennetts Bike Insurance policy) shall apply.
7. Bennetts Bike Insurance shall only process a Refund due under this moneyback guarantee subject to the customer returning to Bennetts Bike Insurance all insurance certificate(s) relating to the cancelled Bennetts Bike Insurance policy to the following address:
Bennetts Customer Services
Peterborough PE2 6BU.
8. This moneyback guarantee is not open to existing Bennetts Bike Insurance customers who are renewing an existing policy or changing the details of their current policy.
9. This moneyback guarantee will not apply and will be deemed void where any claim is made under the Bennetts Bike Insurance policy.
10. This moneyback guarantee is provided by Bennetts Bike Insurance (a trading name of BISL Limited). For full Terms & Conditions of the Bennetts Bike Insurance policy, please see policy wording.
11. The moneyback guarantee cannot be transferred to any other policy.
12. This moneyback guarantee is valid until the 30th November 2012 however we reserve the right to withdraw, extend or amend this moneyback guarantee at any time.
13. Policy terms and conditions apply and will be provided within the documentation when a policy is taken out.
14. This moneyback guarantee is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
The Promoter is Bennetts Bike Insurance a trading style of BISL Limited of Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England No. 3231094.